Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Long Day

It's been a really long day. The morning started out great. So I'll save that for my next post:)

The rest of the day was just one of those days. The kind that you want to make better, but it's just not meant to be. Anyway... Leif got a lot done. He cleaned out the chicken coup. I mean really cleaned it out. I am so grateful. It is NOT an easy or fun job!!! I tried to get out and help in the yard. But my body just wasn't having it. I couldn't stand up without my breath and blood flow dropping until I had to sit down. It was VERY frustrating. I did water the flowers and took care of my rose bush. But I really wanted to straighten the yard more. Oh well...

Then I went in and tried to do my homework. All was well until I found out that I was saving it in a non-existent file. I went to submit it and after hours of Leif and I trying to find MY file, we had to settle with Leif's. I had no idea that Leif had taken this class earlier (until I pulled up the file name in the documents only to realize it had Leif's name.) So anyway, I really did the work, so I turned in his file. But Oh I was SOOOO frustrated!!

And THEN, Leif brought in the mail. Right on top was a Jury Duty summons for Leif. He has to drive 4 hours to Flagstaff Monday for a trial on Tuesday. I am SOOO bummed!! I'm just praying that he'll be back before Thursday when we're supposed to go to the Manti Pageant. It's such good timing, and horrible timing at the same time. Luckily he's not in a class or working. But we really wanted to do a few things before my sister gets here. GRRR! Not to mention that he is the only thing that keeps things alive here at home right now...

And to top it off, Caleb woke up with a fever. The poor kid has literally been sick for a month with one thing or another. We've taken him with us to my Dr. appointments and had his ears and throat checked. He was okay then. But in between visits he's been sick. I finally made an herbal elixir tonight I'll try faithfully for a week and see if it helps.

So, now I've vented and I feel better. All will be well!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts