Pages

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Happy Birthday, Love!/ Farewell Lady Bug

Today Leif and I are the same age again, 21;);)! We had a fun day. We drove into the nearest town (an hour away) with a big movie theater, dropped off our kids at the Jensens (our good friends), and went to a movie. We were the ONLY people in the whole theater. We watched the new Robin Hood. We give it a B-C grade. But the chance to sit together uninterrupted was definitely an A+ time!!

We picked up the kids and went to lunch together. Then headed home and pretty much started preparing our next meal:). Leif made life VERY easy with his meal request; Steak, Instant potatoes, and green beans. He then wanted homemade sandwich cookies (two cookies with frosting in the middle) for dessert. We had dinner with Leif's parents and had a nice time. Leif opened his presents and was happy to find a couple new comic books and a gift card to Sears. Overall, I don't think I could ever show him how much I love and appreciate him, but I think it was a fun day and I hope he enjoyed it!! Happy Birthday, My Love!!
From Leif's Birthday 2010

AND, LADY:
Well, we tried everything we could to make things work with our little dog, Lady Bug. But it just wasn't working out. But I haven't wanted to sell or give her away to just anyone. So I started asking friends. Some of them have been thinking about it for a while and the Jensen's called yesterday to ask if we were still interested in giving her away. We of course were happy to let them try to make things work with her and we hope it does work out. They're going to have her for a couple weeks and we'll see from there. My guess is that they will be able to train her well enough to make it work. They have more time and a lot more energy then I have. They love her too, which helps. So here's hoping!!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Sounds like a very fun day. My hubby wants me to go see the new Robin Hood, but I keep telling him that the movie of Robin Hood was perfected in 1938 with Errol Flynn, I am uninterested in seeing any other. Well, the Disney one is a favorite, too. If you haven't seen Errol Flynn's Robin Hood, I highly suggest it.

Happy Birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts