Pages

Friday, October 09, 2009

A Quick Update

The last post I wrote was started Wednesday or Thursday around nap time. I can't even remember which day. Since it was just finished and published tonight, that might show you that things are a little slow around here. I'm sick. Caleb's sick. Jakob's sick. And Leif is stressed.

I really hope that things are better tomorrow. Luckily Jakob isn't feeling sick. He just has a nasty cold. Caleb had/has the same cold. Then he started in with his monthly fever episode. So that's miserable. His temperature was over 103 today. Thank heavens for medicine!! Me, well I have a weird cold. I am achy all over and really tired. I can tell I have head congestion. I'm praying I can get back in the swing of things tomorrow. Leif has a lot of school requirements and it is NO FUN!! It doesn't help to have me down in the dumps either!

I was going to write more, but I'm tired. So guess this is just a For The Record post. Sorry it's no fun!

3 comments:

Patricia Potts said...

I'm sorry you are going through the depths of the sea. I hope for cork days yet to come Lena. Love you

Heidi Hamilton said...

So sorry! Stress and sickness are not a fun combination.
Hope everyone gets back on their feet soon!

Sandra said...

It's not fun when the whole family has something. We are just getting over a cold. It hit poor BriLynn the hardest but all the other kids are still coughing. Man it seems like it's been going on for a month! I hope you all get better soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts