Pages

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Processing

Leif is waiting for the Jazz game to get over. I have some exciting news, but I will wait until tomorrow to write about it until I can take pictures. Instead, I will take a minute and try to process all that is going on in my world at the moment:

I have finished my first Module (text book) for school out of 6 Modules. It was really interesting. Tomorrow I hope to post a few more subjects in review on my Mama's Notebook blog. I learn better that way. My next Module is short, I hope to be finished with it by the end of next week. I really want to be done with my Holistic schooling by the beginning of summer (HOPE!) I'm kinda done with wanting to take community college classes at the moment. But for financial reasons I need to go part time this summer. So I will take a couple of English classes. Then I will be done with schooling for a year or so. Bet ya can't guess what the adventure will be after I'm done with school?

Well, the games over. It's time for bed. Tomorrow's another day...

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I missed a couple of your posts. I love Pilates too. You can have my Paula Abdul get up and Dance tape HA HA. It's so funny to watch. I need to get on a regular workout schedule. I guess I'm just waiting till it warms up enough to walk in the mornings.

Janee said...

Oh my heck you can't say you have exciting news and then not post about it! Now I'm on pins and needles till tomorrow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts