Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Just A Little Update

Well, I'm sitting here eating my yummy stir fry and watching my baby play with his favorite thing in our house, the bathroom door. He sits and opens and closes it over and over. I think he's finally noticed that there is another unexplored room (the bathroom) I better keep an eye on him... uggg, I have to go get Jakob's from grandmas in five minutes. I just need one day ALL to MYSELF! We all feel this way, right?

Well, it's been a little while since I wrote. In fact it's been 3 hours since I wrote the previous sentence. That's how this past week has been. Work on one thing, switch to the other, then return and finish the last thing. So much is going on, I'm just trying to wrap my mind around it all.

The most consuming thoughts are about Leif's new career path and all that we need to do to follow it. I know it's the right path... But definitely NOT the easiest. But we'll survive.

The rest of life is just life. The every day happenings. Jakob LOVES preschool! He has learned So much and is growing up. Caleb is growing up right before my eyes. He is really happy and content for the majority of the day. He starts to struggle around 7:00PM. We took him to an ENT doctor to have him evaluated to see about putting tubes in his ears. He told us that if a baby has more then 6 ear infections in 12 months then they are a candidate for tubes. Caleb is definitely in that category. So he'll get tubes at the end of this month.

The previous post gives you an idea of how I am doing. For the most part I am well. I will be focusing on my Holistic Health Practitioner studies for the rest of this semester. Leif will have his last reprieve from school during the summer semester. So I am actually going to take advantage of his free time. I am going to enroll in some of the General Studies that I have avoided for so many years. Then he will be available to tutor me;)

Well, I really need to get the dishes done. I HATE Dishes! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Heidi Hamilton said...

Thanks for the update. And YES we all feel like we need a day (or two, or more) alone to regain our sanity and organization.
Good luck with the dishes! I hear ya!

Molly said...

I know I could use some time alone too. I've got a hundred projects I would love to work on a million things that need to get done. Oh well.

Too bad about Caleb. I hate tubes, but I have personal experiences with them that are bad. Luckily, most people don't have to put up with what I have because of tubes. Good luck with everything.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts