Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Heaven is Just Being Together

Ahhh, heavenly!  It's been a long time since Leif and I have sprawled out on our stomachs, side by side, boys in bed, and cruised the internet together. Each just enjoying the moment and sharing bits and pieces of whatever we're looking at. Sounds so romantic doesn't it!:) *wink* *wink*

Leif came home yesterday afternoon and will leave again tomorrow. But we've had such a great time together and as a family during the short but sweet visit. I think we're finally learning how to handle the coming and going. Well, I have. Caleb on the other hand has just recently showed more visible signs of anxiety. Poor guy.  But that's for another post.

This visit we've been able to share a fun family pizza dinner night and then a great movie and ice cream night for Leif and I. Then, this morning we all got out the door for school on time since we had Leif's help. After we dropped the kids off for school Leif and I started the big project of painting and fixing up my/our bedroom. And we got A Lot done! I am so thrilled! I still have some finishing touches that I hope to get done. But I'm really happy with everything so far.:) AND THEN Grandma and Grandpa watched the boys tonight so Leif and I could go out for a real date. We had a wonderful dinner and visit. And that brings us to where this post all began. Leif and I together. Yes, that will be one of the best things about heaven for me. Leif and I together.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts