Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Stress Update!

A MISTAKE AND A SOLUTION
Some how I missed the due date for an extra credit quiz in my insane Stress Management class. I needed those extra 5 points. STUPID! I can't keep up with it all. That's when you know it's time to take a break on something. When you start forgetting important due dates. Even though you've studied for the quiz. I think I'm going to run away today and tomorrow and just get everything done for the week. Then I can focus on the fun things in life for the rest of the week.

POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS
On a different note, a positive one. Leif made me a couple of Positive Affirmation recordings. I've listened to them every night (except last night) and I can feel a difference. When I listen to them I wake up with good things floating through my thoughts. This morning I didn't, and I feel it. The goal however, is to help those thoughts become natural. I am still working on it.

MUSIC
Music. That has been a great tool lately. I turn on the music and I feel the extra strength and calm that I need in our busy day.

EXERCISE AND AWAY
Leif and I are trying to find a place to set up a gym type set up. His parents have a lot of equipment. Leif wants a treadmill and I have the DVD's. It would be great to have a place to go close by with Leif to exercise and de-stress. It's a thought and work in progress.

2 comments:

Harmony said...

Hope you got that time away you needed. I love the remodel for Jacob it turned out great.

Bethany LaShell said...

We all need ways to destress. Sounds like you're on the right track. Thanks for stopping by my blog today :-). I wish I had a network like I wrote about, too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts