Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

NOT HOLDING BACK - BE GENTLE AND FORGIVING

September-December: I will be taking a Stress Management class with Utah State University. One of the requirements for the class is that I journal at least two times each week about how I am coping with stress and how I am applying four different stress management strategies along the way. I will be even more open with these posts then I already am and I won't be holding back anything. It is required and I don't want to divide my thoughts between different blogs. So My Stress Management Strategies for the semester will be: Yoga, Massage, Exercise, and Comic Relief, among other things.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Comic Relief is my favorite. I indulge in that just about everyday. Even five minutes of laughing makes my day so much better. I've never done Yoga or had a massage and I'm terrible about exercise, but I laugh everyday and it is great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts