Pages

Monday, August 08, 2011

Unpublished Drafts Published

I have started several different posts, all about different thoughts and things. I haven't finished any of them. So here are the beginnings. They show the pace of life right now, Fast and Full!

JUNE 27, 2011 WILDFIRE HITS HOME

I have been trying to work on my homework for the last two hours. Have you ever tried to focus on the monotony of homework while your husband is out fighting a wildfire threatening the town? Yeah, it's a first for me too.

Instead, I'll just write about the fire and my thoughts...

The fire started just outside of the main


JULY 7, 2011 WOW!

Its 2:58 AM and I haven't slept a wink.  I started to worry tonight that I might be pregnant. The only worry is the fact that I have an IUD. That is very dangerous for the baby. I'm 2 days late with my period. I had serious bladder/uterine pain for three days this week and I can't find the strings to my IUD.

When I realized that I couldn't find the strings it struck me how possible it is that I could be pregnant again. It pretty much made me sick to my stomach and I can't get my brain and body to calm down. I will force myself to sleep after I finish writing.

If I;m pregnant I really want all to be well. I've been baby hungry for a long time. The thought of not having another one was hard. JJ is too sweet and fun. They all are.

I hope all goes well. I asked Leif for a blessing tongit (pulled him from his sleep) I was told my concerns were valid and to act upon what I felt I needed to do. I was also told to hold on to my Saviors hand. I'll do that!
Follow Up: I'm Not Pregnant.


JULY 22, 2011

WOW! What week is it!? So much to tell...
Jakob finished up swimming lessons for the season and is swimming better then ever. We celebrated Independence Day with our good friends the Jensen's and had a great time!


JULY 29, 2011

I have tried to post my Foto Friday this month twice! Both times something went wrong and the hour was a total waste. It's really discouraging. That is why I am putting the whole month of July on a slide show. I have written little tid-bits each time I tried to post the Foto Friday and it got erased. So now I'm not sure what's been said and what hasn't. So, I'll just give you a short run down of a few things. The Desert Springs Day Spa is growing very well! We are thrilled. It takes adjusting to be running a business again and for Leif to be so busy. But it is a really good thing! Jakob finished swimming lessons and is swimming better then ever! Caleb is Precious, his sweet phrase of the month was "My Special!" He would get so excited about different things and in place of "My Favorite, or I Love This, or I'm Excited"! He would just repeat "My Special!" over and over again! My JJ is actually 1 year old today. I will write a post just for him of course. But ohhh how strange it feel to think that it's been a whole year since he was born. It literally feels like yesterday, and it feel like forever. Time is a crazy thing!
Well, enjoy the photos!
Follow Up: The photos still wouldn't load!


AUGUST 4, 2011

Well my updates aren't really up to par this month. I just can't seem to find the full drive I need to stay here long enough to get everything on here that I want to. Instead, I'm just going to blab tonight. I'm in a zoned mood with a lot swirling through my brain. So... Here she goes!

I'm going to upgrade my Picasa account tomorrow and that means that I'll have July Foto Friday up FINALLY!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts