Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

A HUGE Mistake!

I just made the biggest blogging mistake ever! And the time it will take to fix it is completely unavailable. I need to go back to bed. I need a good book to drown myself in. I need my kids to stay at grandmas for the rest of the day! Okay, maybe it's not THAT big of a deal. But it's very close...

I just deleted my Flicker photos, ALL 200 of them. They asked me to confirm the delete 2 times and reminded me that it was not reversible. As it was processing the delete. It occurred to me that if the photos weren't on Flickr, they won't show up on Blogger. Lovely! I am so done with the free photo storage thing. I'm going to spend the money and just get an unlimited account somewhere. Uggg! I haven't checked to see if my suspicions are true. But I think they are...

1 comment:

Heidi Hamilton said...

SO SO sorry Lena! I HATE that feeling after I've done something like that and I am just frantically looking for some kind of "undo" button & there is none to be had. Hope that your weekend is up from here!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts