Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Last night I watched Leif walk around our house while chatting on the phone, laughing, sharing a few thoughts and opinions, having an all around good time. He was talking to my dad. 

It means a lot to me to know that my husband and children love my dad as much as I do. My dad is a great friend to us and our boys. We talk on the phone often and enjoy keeping up to date. As a little girl my dad would always ask me a question that I didn't understand. He would say, "so how's life and it's vicissitudes? I now know that it means how is life and all it's happenings? It means a lot to me to know that he cared and he still does. I love my dad for who he once was and who is he today. He is a good man! I Love you dad! 

Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts