Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Heartfelt Gratitude

  • Tonight I am so very grateful for good sleep! Last night I went to bed when JJ (my 8 mo. old) did. I PRAYED that he would sleep through the night. But I also prayed that all would be according to His Will and that I would be given the strength to follow His plan. JJ didn't sleep through the night. But I woke up feeling rested because I had enough hours of sleep behind me.  Today I took a nap. I woke up and literally took 30 second to register what day it was, what time it was, and if/what/who I was missing at the moment because of the comatose nap I had just experienced. Ahhh, but it was good! And all was well.
  • I would also like to share my extreme gratitude for the talented and generous people who share their creativity with the world on Sugardoodle.net.  They are a blessing in my life as I try to find creative ways to share the gospel with my family. Thank You! 
  • Tonight I am grateful for my wonderful husband and his talents. He sang The Impossible Dream tonight for our Ward/Neighborhood Music Festival. It was so neat to hear him sing with his rich baritone voice. And the words of the song are so touching. Loved It! Thanks My Love!
  • And finally tonight before I plunge back in to dream land, I am thankful for good friends who bring me strength. I love to visit and share life's journey with all of you. Keep Going dear Sisters! Together with Him, we Can Not fall! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts