Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Life is Good: Day 20 (ish)

I'm still here. I would blog more, but so much of my day is spent sitting at the computer writing I just can't sit here another minute. Okay, so that's not the most uplifting tone. Let's see...

I will have to dedicate this post to my good husband. I know I write about him a lot, but really, he is wonderful! Today, I was absolutely set on not doing my final paper in my Literature class. I just could NOT see my way to the first sentence. So the good man sat down with me and reminded me that if I missed this, I would fail the class. Then he proceeded to write me a thesis statement for the paper, just SOMETHING to get my brain functioning. I wouldn't have made it without his help today. Thank you, Love!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Thank goodness for wonderful husbands :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts