Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Life is Good: Day 18 (Married 7 Years!)

Leif and I have been married 7 years. Just read my last post and you'll know that I love him! We haven't done anything for this anniversary. Life has just been too full. But it wouldn't be right to not blog tonight and let Leif know that he is one of the greatest blessings of my life. Thank you for the last 7 years. Here's to Eternity! Love you so much!

Tomorrow is the Dr apt where we make some decisions about this not so little one inside of me. Should be interesting.... I'm ready to hold him on the outside!

G'night All!

5 comments:

Molly said...

Happy Anniversary!

Melonee said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope your appointment goes well tomorrow and the doctor has positive news for you!

Faith 'n Family said...

7 Years~! How fun, you two work really well together!
Best Wishes today with big decisions :)

Sandra said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Heidi Hamilton said...

Congrats Lena!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts