Pages

Saturday, June 05, 2010

Life is Good: Day 68

I spent my time in the house today. Temps are almost 100 degrees and tomorrow will hit 100. So I took the opportunity to sew. And GUESS WHAT!? After almost one year, I've finished tying my Knotted Shag Rug (aka) My Prayer Rug. Now I will string it on a quilting frame and sew it together. I'm hoping to finish it soon! I also worked on re-covering Jakob's car seat cover. My goal is to re-cover all of the boys' car seat covers before the baby comes. I have a lot of sewing ahead of me. But I enjoy it when I'm in the mood. Another good day!

From Life is Good Count Down

2 comments:

Patricia Potts said...

Terrific, fantastic,awesome!! I remember when I was pregnant with Trisha. I braided bar seat covers! Love you. Keep up the terrific job!

Sandra said...

Way to go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts