Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Life is Good: Day 43

We're back from a little trip to Heaton Ranch. What a wonderful time we had!!! I can't say I was any help, or much fun. But I can say how grateful for the help that I was given and the fun that I had! My sister, Leif, and Grandma Baron were absolute life savers! I felt bad for not being able to help.

I will spend time tomorrow with details of the ranch. But I figure a little update with the pregnancy would be good. I had to go to the hospital again right before we left to the ranch. I guess I'm experiencing official pre-term labor. It's a bummer! I just have to sit around a lot and hope that I'll not progress for several more weeks. There's not too much more to say. On second thought, I guess there is one more thing. I am SO Grateful for this:
From Life is Good Count Down

Our Memory Foam Mattress Topper!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts