Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fine! Is Just Fine.

So I need to give a quick update. Like my header says, Fine. I am doing just fine and that is good. Life is moving along and I'm just taking the day as it comes. It's working so far.

We are very excited for the Summer vacation to start because Papa will be home all day throughout the summer. We are both taking online classes. But I'm thrilled with the time we'll all have together.

We are also looking forward to a long visit from Aunt Heather and her girls! Can't wait for that!!

So, good things to look forward to!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Glad things are well. How nice to have your hubby home all summer! That will be nice for Heather to visit you. I haven't seen her in so long.

Amy and Kris said...

Happy to hear you are doing fine! I can't imagine how fun that would be to have my hubby home all summer to play as a family! Enjoy every second of that! My hubby travels 1-2 weeks each month & it's really hard!

Faith 'n Family said...

So glad to hear that things are going well. What a nice thing to have Leif home!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts