Pages

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Mama's To-Do's

I need to make my Mama's To-Do List. I figured I'd make my list here and keep it for posterity. Maybe it will make me smile in the future when I don't have to DO anything on the list. :) Nah, it's all good. I just felt like blogging for a minute. So here it goes: (The layout of the post is messed up, but I don't have time to fix it. Read on, and you'll know why!;)

WASH THE DISHES

Organize the piles on my desk

Mop the floor

Shampoo the carpets

Plan the 30 Meals in a Day Menu

Plan the Culinary Road Trip Menu


Order 50 States Sandwich cookbook


Order Lady's Pee-pads


Order Chamomile for Jakob


Catch up on the Prayer Rug


Plan the YW Murder Mystery Dinner Night


Order Supplies for Home School


Tell Nate about the BYU Online Math Classes free to the public
BLOG: Caleb walking/17 months, Jakob update, HCG Diet and serotonin, Recipes,

Organize Play Group

Send Netflix back

That sounds about right:) Wish me luck!! If my posts seem sparse, you'll know why:)

1 comment:

Sandra said...

The YW murder mystery night? Are you having your family come down with that? I'm so pumped because I found out that Kevins work is having that as their party. Good Luck with your to-do list. I just cleaned my carpets on Monday and I see a spot in the basement... AHHH it never stays clean does it. Oh and Ladys pee pads? Whats that

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts