Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What Heaven Will Be Like

It's nap time again. A quiet time for me to reflect. I finally took the time to watch a few slide shows that my dad put on his blog of the Westwood Reunion. We missed it this year and I feel bad about that. We couldn't go. But I wish...

As I looked through the photos my mind wandered. I thought about the wonderful people in the photos and the love that I have for them. I thought about the other family members that weren't at the reunion and how much I love them. I reflected on the fact that more often then not, while I'm standing in front of my kitchen sink scrubbing a mountain of dishes, my mind wanders to my extended family members and how I wish that we all lived close by each other as we did during our younger years. And of course, my mind wandered to our precious matriarch, my grandmother, Rhea. How we miss her and would love to have her with us.

And finally, the thought came to me, That is how Heaven will be! We will be together. We will be busy, but chances are we'll be able to make it to our family reunions. ALL of us!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Thanks for sharing...great thoughts! How great it will be to be so close to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts