Pages

Friday, August 07, 2009

Mormon Messages

Tonight I have been working on my Sunday lesson for Young Women's. I came upon the Mormon Messages page on YouTube. What a precious resource for good. Now I have so many video clips to choose from, I'm not sure which to choose. But I'll worry about that later. I just wanted to share a few that really struck home tonight. Enjoy!

ACTUALLY, I wasn't able to embed individual clips for some reason. So I'll let you go there and choose what clips you'd like to watch for an uplifting moment during the vicissitudes of your day. Here's the link: Mormon Messages

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts