Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2009

He Loves Me!

Last night I wanted a treat that I haven't had for a while. I wanted Peanut Butter Panic ice cream and Chocolate Chip Cookies. I told this to Leif and he offered to go to the store without a thought(a 15 minute drive away) to pick some up for me. AND he took Jakob with him!

He called me at the store and let me know that I'd have to settle for a different ice cream instead (no worries) and told me he was on his way home. Soon after Jakob and Leif walked in the door Leif called out to me, "Honey, what ya doing tomorrow night? You want to go out with me?" I rounded the corner to talk with him and this is what I saw...

I am truly blessed! And to think that Jakob was involved warms my heart even more. Leif is a wonderful example to our sons of how to love their wives. A precious gift!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

What a great guy..or guys I should say. Awesome that you have eggs, thats so fun.

Heidi Hamilton said...

Sweeeet! (no pun intended :)!

Janee said...

Awwwwww :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts