Pages

Thursday, February 05, 2009

A Sweet Surprise!

Last night I had to go to the Young Women's activity. I was feeling alright, but definitely not completely up to par. Leif knew this. When I arrived home after the activity, this is what I found.
Leif took Jakob and Caleb (all wearing silly hats -wish I got a pic of that!) to the corner store in town and bought M&M's and Marshmallows to make Rice Crispy Treats for me.

When I walked in they were so excited to show me the treat they had made me:) Leif knew that chocolate can make all of my worries melt away for a little while. It was a VERY thoughtful and sweet treat!!

Love My Precious Boys!!!

3 comments:

Heidi Hamilton said...

awwwwww. That is SO sweet. I need to show that to my hubby to drop a little hint :)
Sorry about the ups & downs of meds. I know my mom has gone through that a lot and I remember dealing with some of the "side effects."
You're good to just analyze & document everything.

Patricia Potts said...

Lena,
Although I don't comment on all your blogs I think they are wonderful and I read most all of them!!
I loved this one!!! How kind. I am so proud of you and the honesty and progress you are making.
I KNOW that you are an AMZAING Young women's leader... that's just the kind of person you are.
Love,
Patricia

Janee said...

How sweet of your boys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts