Pages

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Dear Santa


Dear Santa,

I have tried to be very good this year. Sometimes it hasn't been very easy. Being a mother to two little boys can be a bit frazzling sometimes. It's sure a good thing the boys are so cute! I've tried to read my scriptures and say my prayers. I've tried to be a good wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, YW Counselor, Visiting Teacher... You get the point. I've even tried to further my education this year.

For all of these reasons Leif says that I should get more then just a lump of coal this year. So... I thought I'd give you a few ideas of what I might like.


Thanks for all you do Santa!


Love,
Lena Baron:)

2 comments:

Melonee said...

I hope Santa brings you something fun for Christmas this year! I've been asking Santa for a cute apron for the past four years and Santa still hasn't brought one. If he forgets again this year, I'm going to buy one myself!!

Sandra said...

I hope you get whats on your list! I didn't have a c-section I just always over do things and make it worse. It's my own fault. I remember vacumming a few days after I had Jacob....ya I'm not going to do that again. Hence why I'm not lifting Jacob.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts